Call for papers
Bioatlas Conference participants are welcomed to submit: Abstracts; Posters; Full papers. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
Guidelines for Abstract submission
1. Abstract cannot exceed over 300 words;
2. Abstract should be structured by the following form: title, brief introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusions and key words. Review work - Abstract should be structured as: brief introduction, body of text (discussion, explanation etc) and conclusion/s. Key words should be written in italic at the bottom of the Abstract. There should be maximum 8 (eight) key words/phrases;
3. Please, send the abstract attached to the following email address: email@example.com;
4. All abstracts will be carefully reviewed by International Editorial Board, and published into Book of Abstracts which will be offered to all registered participants.
If you are preparing poster (on the basis of sent abstract), than you should follow the rules below:
1. Poster size - B1 (70x100cm);
2. Text in plots and figures should also be at least 20 pt;
3. 1000 words is a reccommended poster lenght;
4. Use section headings to orient the viewer;
5. Use serif fonts for text (e.g. Times) and sans-serif fonts for titles (e.g. Helvetica, Arial) and headings
Guidelines for Full paper submission1. All participants with accepted abstracts who declared that will write and submit a full paper in English language, should use the template of the Journals below;
2. The Full papers should be submitted as an separate attachments to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All papers will be pre-reviewed before sending to the Journals reviewers. Please use the template and guide for authors of the Journal selected from below.
3. Full papers submission deadline is 20 of April 2018.
4. According to the abstracts received, taking in consideration titles, topics and quality, selected papers will be published in: